“Building Strategic Partnerships.”
This was the main topic of BBR3 held on January 27th, 2011 at the Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica.
CND President & CEO, John Heffner, was the Keynote Speaker whose keynote address was on “Launching Innovation.”
Since 1979, CND has developed pioneering professional products and services that expand the promise and possibility of beauty for hands and feet.
Other BBR3 Thought Leaders include:
- Greg Sinderbrand, COO of BORBA: “Building Strategic Retail Partners”
- Jenny Baxter, Vice President of TSG Consumer Partners: “Building Brands with Financial Partners”
- Nikola Cline, Director of Marketing at John Paul Mitchell Systems: “Long-term Independent Brand Building”
- Jill Tomandl, VP Product Development & Innovation at Stila: “Using Innovation to Solidify Partnerships”
- Stephanie Paciullo, Commercial Endorsement Agent at CAA: “Celebrity Partnerships & Endorsements”
- Susan Yara, Host & Producer PopSugar Studios: “Trends in Beauty”
- Stephanie Tsai, Beauty PR Executive: “Strategic Public Relations”
The Beauty Biz Roundtable BBR series brings together 100 Mid to Senior Level Beauty Executives in a roundtable format that fosters networking and idea sharing. This is NOT a lecture or panel discussion.
All attendees enjoyed a fun-filled night of:
- A chance for strong business connections, job opportunities, and new partnerships
- Tasty Hors d’oeuvres & Cocktails
- Fabulous beauty gift bag
- Complimentary valet parking