Beauty Biz fans, we’ve got an incredible group of Thought Leaders for Beauty Biz Roundtable BBR9!
Our other distinguished BBR9 Thought Leaders include:
- Jennifer Goldfarb, President of ipsy: “Beauty Tomorrow – The Ways We Will Buy and Be Influenced”
- Dan Obegi, CEO of DermStore Beauty Group: “The Intersection of Content and Commerce”
- Scott-Vincent Borba, Creator and Founder of BORBA, Co-Founder of e.l.f. cosmetics, Creative Director & EVP of Marketing for Toppik, Inc.: “Innovation in Branding”
- Amy Liu, VP of Marketing for Josie Maran Cosmetics:“Launching & Growing Distribution for Emerging Brands”
- Cesar Arellanes, Director at Center for International Trade Development: “Emerging Markets Demand U.S. Cosmetics”
- Maria Rush, Purchasing & Brand Development for Beauty Collection: “You only have ONE 1st impression with a Buyer – Make it Count!”
- Wendye Katzman, Principal at Muse Collective: “Filling the Gap: Developing, Evolving or Transforming Product in a Competitive Marketplace”
- Nathalie Schlemer, Product Strategy Executive for Wen Hair Care: “Bridging Science and Fiction: The Quest for Perfect Ingredients”
- Eleanor Keare, President of Circle of Friends: “Launching Niche Brands and Creating New Categories”
If you work in the beauty industry or are thinking about entering this fabulous field, the Beauty Biz Roundtable is the ULTIMATE networking event for you.
We hope to see you at BBR9!
Click here for more details & to register